Pyaar Ka Punchnama: Punching Dialogue

Home Forums Entertainment Pyaar Ka Punchnama: Punching Dialogue

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

Uska New Year, Kabhi Tumhara bhi New Year tha!

Must Watch Movie: Realistic Approach To Most Modern Day Love Stories

Wherever you go, we’ll follow you: Kutiya!

She: calls;
    You: I’m at work(busy), can’t talk now. I’ll call you later.
    She: You can’t talk for 2min ? (angrily)
    You: busy.. what can we talk in 2 min; and ofcourse we can’t talk properly in just 2 min. right ?
    She: (stupid fight started)You don’t want to talk to me. You have lost interest in me; in the beginning you were calling me like anything, now you don’t even receive my calls………. bla bla bla

Hug kia to(when they like it, they don’t express. When they don’t like, they express it) acha nahi lagta, hug na kia to there is some problem. You’re not loving me any more !
    ‘I Love You’ bole to, problem hai; nahi bole to bhi problem hai… what the f*ck do you want me to do then ?
    Whoever does the mistake, YOU must ask sorry, once she starts crying.

Conclusion:
    Problem ye hai ki….o ladki hai; aur kya problem hosakti hai ?

Use your mobile phones only for required things.
    They talk to your friends, but you’re not supposed to talk to theirs ? #naInsafi

Future First, Figure Next! (Realize Now, orelse It’ll Be Too Late When You Turn Back.)

Oh and one more thing guys/girls:

When we both are in office(work), she texts(sms) me: I Love You!
    Me: I Love You Too Honey.

[Nice to be remembered right ?]

Next: sms pe sms, sms pe sms. Aree office mai kya work karti hai ye ?

Don’t reply to one or two messages, she calls you and if you don’t receive it. She’ll text you: It’s not working any more.

Moral: In two minutes: ‘I Love You’ se, ‘It’s Not Working Any More” ?
    They have this super natural power of changing themselves and continuing to be happy as always, unlike we boys.

I’m not complaining about girls. They are part and parcel of our life. They are angels for us. We can do anything to keep them happy :P

But why does any(most) discussions with a women turns into an argument at the end ?

It’s hard to care for a person, when you know that one more step forward will make you fall in love..and one step back will ruin your friendship!

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you at some point in your life.
    You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Biggest of all: If A Relationship Has To Be Secret, You Shouldn’t Be In It.

Disclaimer: Whatever I’ve written above is about the movie and whatever I’ve seen in my friends(who were in love) life. Nothing personal, and not to offend any girl.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.