project help

Home Forums Programming PHP & MySQL project help

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    momina
    Participant

i did not got the point that they attach pdfs in indivisual pages instead of search result?kindlu check above link and tell how can i do this i am so confuse i made search bar thats working fine i just need to show pdf links how i can

Satish
    Keymaster

I checked the above link.. they’ve a search form: go there and make a quick search for some relevant keyword. They’ll show you search results with links to the individual articles. Once you click on those individual article, they’ve the article there with a pdf attached, using simple anchor tag.

momina
    Participant

i know they are indivisual pdf you did not get my point that is i made a search bar same like that they made ok?when i click for a result then i got article name in result page ok?now i want to know how can i atach a indivisual pdf link with evry article?as search result coming from database then at which place i need to add the pdf links i am mailing you my search bar kindly check so that you can easily understand what i want to say

momina
    Participant

just give me a method as you saw 1 is index page and 1 is search page so now you can easily tell where i need to add pdf files links i mean at which place

momina
    Participant

kindly come and help my problem is still unsolvable

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.