Doctor A.P.J Abdul Kalam In Davangere

Home Forums Entertainment Doctor A.P.J Abdul Kalam In Davangere

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

Dr. Kalam was in his usual calmness and with full of charm he started his speech by talking a few words in Kannada.

Crowd To Welcome The Scientist President

I could see the use of NLP (neuro linguistic programming) technique in his speech! he made the crowd to interact with him. He made us recite a poem with him about self confidence.

The poem was to imbibe self confidence and motivate ourselves and to convey ourselves that we are capable of doing things and we need not under estimate ourselves.

Doctor A.P.J Abdul Kalam

He told some short stories of how a visually challenged person told Kalam that he wants to be the first visually challenged president of India…and how with this vision he is working hard towards his goal.

He also invited us to start loving and caring our Mother..that way to have love and peace in the city, in the state, in the country and in turn in the world.

Dr Abdul Kalam’s speech in European Union

“One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else.”
    Parents wanting their child to be like the neighbor son or daughter; teachers wanting the student to be like the first 5 toppers etc!

And he insisted to aim high. He made us to tell these lines along with him: “Low Aim Is Crime.”

And he also stressed on the importance of giving rather than thinking about gaining.
    We must think of, what I could contribute rather than what I can gain from something.

Totally he engaged the audience so well and was inspiring, motivating and yet the humble human being with a innocent smile won the hearts of people in Davangere.

Satish
    Keymaster

“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa

Satish
    Keymaster

The function started with ‘Jaya Bharatha Jananiya Tanujaate, jaya hai karnataka maate”.. awesome song, sung very nicely by students.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.