Tony Robbins: The Best Quotes

Home Forums LifeStyle Quotes Tony Robbins: The Best Quotes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: Progress only occurs when we consciously determine where we put our time, energy, emotions, and ultimately, the directions and results we produce in our lives.

Satish
    Keymaster

New Year Message – 2013

“Whatever you really want, wants don’t get met consistently, standards do.”

– Anthony Robbins

Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: Successful people understand that if they know what they want specifically, and why they want it, they can figure out how to create or achieve anything on which they focus. They ask themselves the critical question, “What specific actions must I take in order to achieve this outcome/result that I am committed to?”

Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: When your outcome is clear, and the reasons you must achieve it provide enough emotional drive, discovering the best way to get the job done becomes obvious. There are many ways to achieve any result! If one way doesn’t work, and you know your outcome and have a strong enough purpose, you will find another way.

Satish
    Keymaster

The meaning and the purpose behind some events are unknowable. This is the ultimate test of our faith. We must trust that everyone in life is here to learn different lessons at different times, that good and bad experiences are only the perceptions of man. After all, some of your worst experiences have truly been your best. They’ve sculpted you, trained you, developed within you a sensitivity and set you in a direction that reaches out to impact your ultimate destiny.”
    — Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within, p. 510

Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: Those who succeed always start with the end in mind—they are totally clear about the final result they ware after. They have unleashed the Power of Why; they have a burning desire to achieve their result and it is tied to a specific, clear goal. Creating the action plan is simple when these first two elements are put together.

Satish
    Keymaster

I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.

– Tony Robbins

Satish
    Keymaster

Focus: Best Advice
    Having more time is not a result of changing your schedule, but of changing your level of fulfillment. When you love what you’re doing, time disappears. Make sure you spend your time, emotion and focus on what you can control: your state of mind and what things mean to you.

Satish
    Keymaster

“I think one of the greatest gifts our Creator has given us is the gift of anticipation and suspense. How boring life would be if we knew how it would all turn out in advance! The truth is that in life, we never know what’s going to happen next! In the next few moments, something could happen that could change the entire direction and quality of your life in an instant. We must learn to love change, for it is the only thing that is certain.”
    — Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within, p. 512

Satish
    Keymaster

The biggest shift in your quality of life comes when you begin to tap into the power of leverage. Do what you do best. Get other people to do the rest.

Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: The secret to leveraging your time is to think creatively—if you are doing things consistently that don’t support you, or if you would be more fulfilled spending your time elsewhere, then it’s time to break that pattern and come up with an alternative! Remember, there’s always a way if you’re committed.

Satish
    Keymaster

“How do I define a hero? A hero is a person who courageously contributes under even the most trying circumstances; a hero is an individual who acts unselfishly and who demands more from himself or herself than others would expect; a hero is a man or woman who defies adversity by doing what he or she believes is right in spite of fear.”

— Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within, p. 491

Satish
    Keymaster

“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins

Satish
    Keymaster

UPW Tip of the Day: If your first attempt at achieving your goals seems futile, should you move on and do something else? absolutely not! Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life. After all, no one ever achieved a goal by being interested in its achievement; one must be committed.

Satish
    Keymaster

“Our beliefs are like unquestioned commands, telling us how things are, what’s possible and what’s impossible, what we can and can not do. They shape every action, every thought, and every feeling that we experience. As a result, changing our belief systems is central to making any real and lasting change in our lives.”

— Anthony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within, p. 24

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.