Steve Jobs: The Best Quotes

Home Forums LifeStyle Quotes Steve Jobs: The Best Quotes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs ( 1955 – 2011 )

Satish
    Keymaster

“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful ..that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs

Satish
    Keymaster

“There comes a time in every man’s life when he has to decide whether to live faceless among the masses, or claim his place among the elite..

Life is about choices.

Make the right one.”

– Steve Jobs

Satish
    Keymaster

“Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal.”
    – Steve Jobs

Satish
    Keymaster

Steve Jobs : “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
    And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
    Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
    And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”

Satish
    Keymaster

“Innovation distinguishes a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs

Satish
    Keymaster

“If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done
    and whoever you were and throw them away. The more the outside world tries to reinforce an image of you, the harder it is to continue to be an artist, which is why a lot of times, artists have to
    say, “Bye. I have to go. I’m going crazy and I’m getting out of here.” And they go and hibernate somewhere. Maybe later they re-emerge a little differently.”

– Steve Jobs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.