Nexus 7 For Rs 9999: Good Deal on FlipKart

Home Forums Mobile Nexus 7 For Rs 9999: Good Deal on FlipKart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

New devices keep on coming ..after Nexus 7 second generation is announced in India, the making of 3rd generation has already started :-P What I’m saying is, there is no point in waiting for the perfect device when you are really in need of a Tablet PC.

Nexus 7 is still selling at 15000 Rs on Google Play store. But online eCommerce sites in India are selling it for lot lower price. I know, this only means that they want to sell of the old stock and make room for the newer devices, this also means Google has already notified these retailers about the launch date and it must be shortly launched.

Note: Get it before they get out of stock. Amazon first started selling it for lower price and now they are out of stock. And I’m very much sure that FlipKart will soon be out of stock – since they’re promoting this offer a lot on their homepage as well as via various ad networks.

google-nexus-7

Present Price of Nexus 7 devices:
    Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 16 GB) : Rs. 9999. Previous rate Rs. 15999
    Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 32 GB) : Rs. 12999. Previous rate Rs. 18999
    Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 3G, 32 GB) : Rs. 15999. Previous rate Rs. 21999

Well, lets look at the specs of Nexus 7

Key Features
    7-inch HD Display with 216 ppi
    16 GB Internal Storage
    1.2 MP Front Facing Camera
    Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
    NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core Processor
    NFC (Android Beam)
    Wi-Fi Enabled

Specifications of Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 16 GB)

General
    BrandAsus
    Model IDNEXUS 7 – 1B032A
    Part Number90OK0MW1101480U
    ProcessorNVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core
    In The BoxUSB Sync/Charge Cable, Dual Voltage USB Wall Charger, Quick Start Guide, Tablet
    Platform
    Operating SystemAndroid 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
    SensorsMagnetometer, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
    Memory
    RAM1 GB
    Storage
    Internal Storage16 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less)
    Display
    Display Type7 inch HD 1280 x 800 pixels
    Other Display FeaturesBack-lit IPS Display, Scratch-resistant Corning Glass
    Camera
    Secondary Camera1.2 megapixels
    Business Features
    Mail FeaturesEmail, Pushmail
    Document SupportDocument Viewer
    Battery
    Battery Type4325 mAh
    Standby Time300 hrs
    Internet Browsing Time10 hrs
    Internet Connectivity
    Wi-FiYes, 802.11 b/g/n
    Pre-Installed BrowserAndroid
    Navigation
    GPSYes
    Map SupportGoogle Maps
    Connectivity
    USBYes, Micro USB
    Audio Jack3.5 mm Headphone Jack
    Dimensions
    Dimensions198.5 x 120 x 10.45 mm
    Weight340 g
    Additional Features
    NFC (Android Beam), Microphone, Bluetooth Support, Gmail, Chrome, Google+ and YouTube, Free Cloud Storage, Google Now
    Warranty
    Warranty Summary1 Year manufacturer warranty for the Tablet, 6 months manufacturer warranty for other inbox accessories

My Recommendation:
    I think you can buy Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 16 GB) [ : Rs. 9999. Previous rate Rs. 15999 ] itself. As you could root it and use USB sticks for internet connection(whenever WiFi is not available) and also to extend the secondary storage!

I’ve used Nexus 7, and it’s a fabulous device. There is no lag while playing games, thanks to it’s nVidia component!

Let me know, what you think.

Satish
    Keymaster

Satish
    Keymaster

Second generation Nexus 7 has 2GB ram and has lot of performance enhancements.

While purchasing Dell Studio XPS I thought the same. I ordered for the best configuration and later learnt that I don’t use even half of the resources it has. Remember, I’m a blogger, developer and I use video production/editing software a lot, still I don’t use half of what my PC has to offer!

Same way, the 1 GB ram varient of Nexus 7 is all I would need and recommend to most people. Also the cost of second generation Nexus 7 would obviously be more than Rs 21000

If you’re looking for a super enhanced display/screen, then obviously wait for the announcement and availability of second generation of Nexus 7 device.

Satish
    Keymaster

10% Cashback offer

Offer Terms & Conditions

• Get Extra 10% Cashback on purchases of Rs. 10,000 or more on all Standard Chartered credit and debit cards (including Manhattan credit cards)
    • This offer is valid starting from 8th October 2013 and ending on 3rd November 2013
    • The maximum cashback that can be redeemed on a card during the offer period is Rs. 5000
    • For an order to be eligible for the cashback, it should be paid for in-full by a Standard Chartered credit or debit card. Partial payment by Wallet or eGiftVoucher not applicable.
    • The cashback will be credited to your credit card/bank account before 30th November 2013

So, if you get Nexus7 and add another small price product and pay using your card, you’ll get 10% discount. Making the purchase of Nexus7 for 10000 – 1000 = 9000 Rs!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.