Keywords on Awake Create Posts

Home Forums Blogging Keywords on Awake Create Posts

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fransorin

7th answer in your reply https://technotip.com/forums/topic/email-signature-link-shortening-facebook-feed-seo/#post-1005

7. List some keywords that you want to rank for, for each of your blogs. Then make sure to use those keywords(in your articles) more often than not.

The use of keywords….so on Awake Create, the keywords are: create, play, improvise, listen, risk, fear, creativity (I’m sure there are others).
    So..you’re saying that I should be using them as much as possible in my articles, titles, etc., yes?

Satish
    Keymaster

Yes. Keep using these words.

List all the possible words you want to rank for, in the search engine result.
    Then, whenever relevant make sure to use those words in your articles.

Google algorithms will look for the weightage of keywords. By looking at its weightage, it decides about the niche of your blog. You can decide the weightage by using them more frequently on your blog posts.

Its simple.

Now you must take a look at, Jefferson Graham interviewing Google engineer Matt Cutts on how to get your site to the top of Google with 5 basic, common sense SEO tips…..(don’t miss it)

Just use those words in your article for which you would like to rank for. Do not use irrelevant keywords. Use relevant ones and rank high for those relevant keywords. That would work for long term SEO.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.