How To Link Up To Highly Trafficked Blogs So That I Can Begin To Follow on Twitter

Home Forums Blogging Marketing How To Link Up To Highly Trafficked Blogs So That I Can Begin To Follow on Twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fransorin

What’s the best way to find other ‘highly trafficked blogs so that I can begin to follow? Not limited to creativity…could be real estate, etc….several areas where creativity could be used

Satish
    Keymaster

On Twitter there are something called “Lists”. Ex: I had made a list of alist members long ago.
    The advantage is, you could add interesting people to such a list; and if someone finds this list interesting, they could follow this list. Whenever someone in this list tweets, the followers of this list will see their tweets eventhough they are not following them in person.

I guess, this twitter thing gets complex sometimes. Because, when we tweet, we will not be sure HOW MANY ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW! How many are actually reading our tweets, if at all someone is reading :-)

So, started concentrating on Facebook Fan page instead of Lists of Twitter. But still I tweet and follow people whenever I get a link of their profile on their blogs. Somehow I want to stay connected: either Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Just add them, if relevant.

You can even connect with people who take time to comment on your blog posts. They are certainly in your niche, as they read and took time to write a comment on your blog. So it makes sense to get connected with them.

There are many ways to do this. But there is no short cuts to it, as far as I know. Its a slow process, and it should be that way. If you add 1000 people into your contact in one shot, then you’ll miss all the fun of knowing each other. So it’s better to add one-by-one; communicate and get to know each other and form a better relationship for long term success.

Build the community. People(community) don’t like to be controlled, they like to be cared.

“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.