Excellent Quotes by Warren Buffet: Finance

Home Forums LifeStyle Excellent Quotes by Warren Buffet: Finance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Satish
    Keymaster

Warren Buffet

On Earning: “Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.”

On Spending: “If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”

On Savings: “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.”

On Taking Risk: “Never test the depth of river with both the feet.”

On Investment: “Do not put all your eggs in one basket.”

On Expectations: “Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.”

But as Warren Buffet himself says “people invariably do the very opposite of what is best for their personal wealth creation.” :p

So we say, Moneywise, Be Wise.

Satish
    Keymaster

“I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute” – Warren Buffett

Satish
    Keymaster

‎”We’ve never succeeded in making a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett

Satish
    Keymaster

“Charlie and I decided long ago that in an investment lifetime it’s too hard to make hundreds of smart decisions. That judgment became ever more compelling as Berkshire’s capital mushroomed and the universe of investments that could significantly affect our results shrank dramatically. Therefore, we adopted a strategy that required our being smart – and not too smart at that – only a very few times. Indeed, we’ll now settle for one good idea a year. (Charlie says it’s my turn.)”
    – Warren Buffett

Satish
    Keymaster

“Take the job that you would take if you were independently wealthy.”
    – Warren Buffet

Satish
    Keymaster

“No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by making nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffet

Satish
    Keymaster

“You should invest in a business that even a fool can run, because someday a fool will” – Warren Buffett

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.