January 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm #996January 8, 2012 at 5:31 pm #1002
Quick how-to video explaining the procedure to add email signature automatically at the end of each email you send using Gmail and/or Google Apps email account.
January 8, 2012 at 5:37 pm #1003
Do you want to implement Twitter, Facebook buttons on your blog; and when users click on it, it should be shared with a shortened link ?
https://bitly.com/ just works fine.
Goto https://bitly.com/ and at the center there is space to put your original link, and then hit “Shorten” button. That’s it.January 9, 2012 at 12:46 pm #1004
Facebook: Ya you are right. You can revoke access to Networkblog app. That would solve the first problem.
And the awakecreateawakecreate is due to a small setting in your WordPress blog: maybe general setting or maybe SEO plugin.January 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm #1005
SEO: Actually you need not worry about SEO atall. Just make sure to have some basic plugins like:
1. All-In-One SEO plugin.
2. Sitemap plugins for blog, image and videos on your blog.
3. Some plugins to optimize the images: These small things make the difference. Its an SEO advantage, if the blog loads faster.
4. Removing link from the single.php page title.
5. Submit all sitemaps to Google, Bing.
6. Verify all your sites on Webmasters tool.
7. List some keywords that you want to rank for, for each of your blogs. Then make sure to use those keywords(in your articles) more often than not.
8. As far as possible, write on topic.
9. And as far as possible be consistent with the content: write regularly or write with a regular gaps. Let the search engine guess at what day/time it should crawl your blog.
10. Keep linking to relevant articles in your archive, using the proper keywords: it is technically called ‘On Site SEO!’
11. Best of all.. write guest posts and keep participating in forums like this.January 9, 2012 at 1:19 pm #1006
12. Use better permalink structure for your blog: http://technotip.org/how-to-change-permalink-structure-in-wordpress/
13. Include keywords in your blog title, as far as possible; without annoying the readers.
14. Make sure to use proper descriptions in the alt tag of the images and anchor tags.
15. Also read this http://technotip.org/killer-seo-list/January 9, 2012 at 1:35 pm #1007
You can increase the number of subscribers by offering them a free ebook or something like that upon signing up.January 14, 2012 at 4:26 pm #1075
Keep linking to relevant articles in your archive, using the proper keywords: it is technically called ‘On Site SEO!’
Please show me what you mean using an example from AwakeCreateJanuary 15, 2012 at 7:41 am #1120
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.