Things to look after, before you start driving your car
1. Look at the wheels first, before sitting inside the car. Make sure to point the wheels forward, if they are tilt right or left side!
2. Adjust the mirror. Look if someone is approaching near you.
3. Make sure to even adjust the front mirror, to look at backside traffic.
4. Adjust the seat according to your comfort. There are some buttons or adjustment settings. Push them and drag the seat front and back, to make it comfortable to you.
5. While in the turnings, press clutch and do not accelerate or press brake unnecessarily.
6. If you have to move up a little in the turning(humps like), leave the clutch(do not press it), that would not cut the connection between engine and the power supply, and thus pull the car up efficiently.
7. Do not neglect or forget to put the seat belt.
8. Do not think about anything deeply while driving. Be conscious.
9. Before turning the car, make sure to look the opposite side of the turn, and make sure no other vehicles are approaching near to your car.
10. Stay calm. If you hurry and get tensed, you’ll make the situation worse. Just stay calm and do not press acceleration instead of brake when your car approach other vehicles suddenly.